Monday, July 23, 2012

ANOTHER MILESTONE FOR OUR BLOG… LOOKING BACK AFTER 3 MONTHS SINCE WE BEGAN



ANOTHER MILESTONE FOR OUR BLOG… LOOKING BACK AFTER 3 MONTHS SINCE WE BEGAN


I once read somewhere that a society that moves forward without a pause and reflecting on where they have come from, then they is doomed. “40 brave souls for Christ”, that was our first post when we began this blog way back on May 25th 2012.
Now, forging forward, we pause to look back and reflect at what God has done ever since we began through our writings on this blog.
From just 2 page views when we first began, we now stand at an all time 828 page views and the number of visitors to our blog keeps growing by the day. I never dreamt I would have readers from other nations but to say the least we have nearly one reader from each continent and that is encouraging.
It is a humble start, but we have already been featured on international magazines (the Africa Report Magazine) and international website (API- African Press International). My thrill comes from knowing deep down my work is helping somebody else somewhere.
I am not focused on the outcome of my efforts. Results are not what motivate me. I am motivated by my inner awareness of having a heroic mission and staying with it, regardless of outcomes.
So, keep on reading as we promise you more writings on new issues and topics. Thanks for your support throughout. HAPPY BIRTHDAY AFRICAN HANGOUT BLOG

Pageviews by Countries
Graph of most popular countries among blog viewers
EntryPageviews
Kenya
280
United States
187
United Kingdom
47
Russia
35
Nigeria
30
France
20
Saudi Arabia
16
Bangladesh
15
Germany
9
India
6




Pageviews today
74
Pageviews yesterday
123
Pageviews last month
686
Pageviews all time history
831




Graph of Blogger page views



Graph of Blogger page views



No comments: