Monday, April 14, 2014

GREAT HEARING YOU BACK ON RADIO FAYAH-MOMMA NJAMBI KOIKAI


#fayah

This past week I have been tuning into my radio to keep up with what is happening in the radio scene. It is amazing how things here in the radio scene change in a day. But remarkably was hearing the voice of “Fayah-Momma” Njambi Koikai back on radio. After her stint on Metro FM, now Venus FM, the last I heard from her was way back last year at a show alongside G-money, the Reggae Ambassador.


Her fresh voice alongside Mwafreeka on QFM every weekday afternoon, her Sundays evening show on Easy FM and QFM alongside DJ Usain Bolt, got me hooked and reminded me of my days listening to Metro fm.

Well, when we thought METRO FM HAD DIED, Njambi has brought reggae lovers once again on the same platform.
Faaaayaaaaah!!!!!!!


By Embukane Vincent Libosso.

1 comment:

Kenya dating zone said...

Mo fyah. Your show is amazing and we love it.