Tuesday, April 29, 2014

WHAT I WORE TO MR & MISS DAYSTAR UNIVERSITY 2014 DINNER PARTY

#WHAT I WORE

Let us be honest. Daystar has beautiful ladies who know how to dress fashion trends. But last Friday at Pride Inn Hotel Westlands, for the Mr. and Miss Daystar/ SOEA event, it was great to see the new crop of gentlemen taking their image as serious. Cleanliness is attractive. It must be.
Your outfit can tell whether you are actually a true expression of a confident dresser or not. Well, I am! I try to do new stuff with my old clothes every day.


For my hair, I went for the 90’s punk -Will Smith in Fresh Prince of Belair look-well hairstyle is important and so I tend to go for a style that complements my look.
I did a tailor-made blue suit. One thing with suits and tall people is- go for a well-fitting suit and make sure you comfortable. Don’t be afraid of colors- in fact coloured suits are the in-thing now.
I did a Nigeria headgear and one that matched my geek shades. For my bow-tie, a present from my friend, Kiki- an Ankara hand-made bow tie made it and that complemented my red and black shoes.
I did a  white shirt since it is neutral and can match anything. And of course, Vaseline and a god cologne for the night was another trick up my sleeves.





By Embukane Vincent Libosso.

No comments: