Tuesday, July 24, 2012

AFRICAN HANGOUT BLOG HITS 1000 VIEWS…



AFRICAN HANGOUT BLOG HITS 1000 VIEWS…
July 25th 2012, will be on Wednesday. But it will not just be any other Wednesday. Your blog, African Hangout will be 3 months old.
From 2 guest views on the first day we began, I logged in last week on Friday and saw an entry of over 1000 views. It was probably 1, 045 views if I can recall.

Pageview chart 1180 pageviews - 86 posts, last published on 23-Jul-2012 - 2 followers


When I began this blog, I wanted it to be more than an info site. I wanted a chill spot for Africans and the world as a whole corporately, a place to come and “chillax” as my brother Christian likes to say.
A place to unwind and just read about the “mama land” and the rest of the world. So I thank you. All of you, for embarking on this journey with us.
This blog has no followers because this blog is more of a clique and a family. So, everything we do, we do it for the family. So kindly travel with us…


1 comment:

NAIROBI'Z BLOGAZINE said...

in these celebratory mood, we are preparing more stuff for you; more pages, more on health and beauty, fashion, reproductive health and sex, inspiration and more pages.

we are also changing our tagline, thanks to my pal faith and bro bill from "OPERATION SHARE OUR AFRICAN STORIES...QWERTY APPROVED!" to " WHERE AFRICA CHILLS, HANGS OUT AND CONNECTS!"

KEEP ON READING TEAM AFRICAN HANGOUT BLOG