Friday, September 27, 2013

KULA KORNER HURLINGHAM



Last weekend I discovered a hidden gem and an uptown eatery joint along Argwings kodhek road opposite the D.O.D wall.
My pal David had just returned back from a refreshing visit of southern Africa and after a month away; we needed to catch up.
Kula Korner is a great place for that taste of African meals and fast foods. Their waitresses are all young, alert and courteous.


It was a delight as I perused their menu “black-board” and saw that they have a special offer every morning for early risers called Mapema breakfast- where you get discounts on breakfast. Every Sunday is a family day-out here with BBQ delicacies for everyone.
The crowd at the place; I noted looked mature and the joint had an inflow of foreigners obviously due to her proximity to Hurlingham. Thank fully, I also noted a plus here- is that there was no loud music or blaring television.




Our meals; French fries, chicken and cocktails arrived promptly and my plate was full to the brim.
The place gets pretty packed; security and parking is well assured. Will I go back to Kula Korner? I already did! Highly recommended by me…. A foodie!





1 comment:

NAIROBI'Z BLOGAZINE said...

kenya buzz did take up on this story which is great for us-http://www.kenyabuzz.com/lifestyle/kula-korner-hurlingham-review