Friday, August 17, 2012

ANOTHER MILESTONE FOR YOUR BLOG AFRICA’S HANGOUT…



I got up this morning and found this email from Mr Kipkoech Choge.

Hey! I invited you to be an author in my blog so you can help me out. Am so caught up at work man... working two jobs pretty much everyday. Please accept the invitation.

Well it is a tough call but one that I am willing to pick up. So I sent him a reply back;

Hey Mr. Kipkoech Choge;

Wow I am indeed honored. Well let me know what you wish to post on your blog- the details and how I can chip in to hone my passion and skills for writing. We take it from there and see where this will lead us to.

My contacts are- 0716 659 166 or on facebook you can search for me- Oracles Vincent Libosso Chronicles. I look forward to this partnership sir.

It is a tough call but I believe it is a journey for me! And one that I am willing to travel through.

God Bless brother.

With regards…

Vincent Libosso.


so we now embark on another journey guys. And I am calling you to travel with me on this journey. Take your time to comment on this and shoot me an email too on what you wish to see more on the two blogs. Xoxoxoxo!!!!!!!!! I love you my family…

No comments: