Tuesday, October 1, 2013

TICKLE YOUR TASTE BUDS AT RUBY’Z RESTAURANT THIKA



F
irstly, I need to set the record straight. We are in a food boom as much as we are in a tech or construction boom. And Thika’s local eateries need to up their game as their Nairobi counterparts. I have struggled to find restaurants reviews for eateries in Thika online. Most of them lack a website, let alone social media pages.

Hey, there is a world of online foodies out there you can tap from. Let websites like www.kenyabuzz.com or www.eatout.co.ke tell the world about your cuisine.
There’s a place in Thika we probably know. A place where every food; over should definitely go. I never knew it but I was introduced to it a warm bosom of a softly lit ruby restaurant, over great plate of food. Bubbling conversation and a great afternoon.

The place: Ruby’z restaurant on Uhuru crescent. The suspects: myself and my blogger friend, Rita Pauline. We were there because we were craving for some bhajias and plus it was her time to take me out!




Now, if you’ve never been to Ruby’z, you are missing out on a good deal in Thika. Perusing their menu, good food after, sinfully reasonable prices and absolutely gourmet-authentic.
Ruby’z blew me away with their flower tiled walls. The background music was soft and gave the outing a great mood. There are no loud TVs let alone that there’s no TV at the place.
The interior is artfully lit and one can catch a glimpse of how hot the kitchen is from their seat. It adds up to a place one can linger in for hours.


 Catch my friend’s blog at: duchessrita.blogspot.com or email her at: Wanjikuritap@gmail.com. 
















No comments: