Thursday, February 20, 2014

KANSIIME ANNE: UGANDA’S QUEEN OF COMEDY


Join the discussion…


SIGN IN WITH
OR PICK A NAME

  • Avatar


    Anne love your comedies so entreating, especially mini buzz loving watch it love it, learn a lot from it, keep up good work, lm Linda Bbitwayiki, from Uganda but live in UK with my parents :-)

      • Avatar


        Hello Linda! The thing I love about watching her shows is that it makes me feel like I am back in Uganda, as I too live abroad! Thanks for showing love, and keep spreading Anne's works and enjoying CIMA! :)

        • Avatar


          Keep up good work Anne, love condies, especially , minibuzz, l it inserting from the things u and Byan, talk and course learn from them, so up good work u both do Linda :-)

            • Avatar


              Hard work !!!! Kansiime Anne is my major source of Entertainment right now on the internet. Good job !!!!

              • Avatar


                I am from Cameroon and live in US, and I can tell you she is of a class of her own...every opportunity I have I share her Mini Buzz skits with friends and it sure helps to take the stress away......"Mrs Bitunga Karimera" who opposes hers posts is a classic comedian, hope she can come here in the US and get sold out concerts.

                • Avatar


                  Anne, please come tour Johannesburg!!!!! That's all I gotta say.

                    • Avatar


                      Kansiime is hilarious. Good article. Keep it up Ikilezi!

                      No comments: