Wednesday, February 12, 2014

LEKA DU TI GITE VS. DUMBALA REMIX: WHICH WAS YOUR 2013 SONG?



#MUSIC REVIEW
When you team up Kenrazy; Visita and DNA; what you get is a club banger and that is what they did to Jay-A and Sage’s original “Dumbala”. To me it was an hit! A hit! A hit!

But my 2013 tune I must say came out way early in the year unlike Dumbala Remix that came late in the year. Produced by Judd Thomas; Le Ka Du Ti Gite”; by Kigoma All Stars from Tanzania was my club banger.

The tune brought together al the big names and the rising starts on the same platform al the way from the small town of Kigoma. From Recho to Abdu Kiba to Diamond Platinumz to Peter Msechu- the lineup was mad! But to me the gem is how they sang so lovingly and proudly about their town- so deeply; complete with addictive lines.



And with that I leave you with the two videos and plus one extra where Ney Wa Mitego  features Diamond-“Mziki Gani”..Mad chuunes!!!!

No comments: