Tuesday, February 4, 2014

THE BEST PIZZA IN THIKA/ KENYA ARGUABLY

#VINNY’S KITCHEN

Pizza wars: First Blood! Today, I move from my kitchen comfy in search of the ultimate pizza in town. Only one will be left standing. What is a great pizza in essence really? No really? What’s a great pizza? Is it the freshness, or the pizza-house that makes it?
Ordering a pizza from Fire-House pizza in Thika; I almost automatically thought their pizzas wouldn’t be something to write home about. So I ordered my Hawaiian pizza; and tuk-tuk delivery was right on time.

While unwrapping it slowly; I took note of the toppings. I sunk my “double edged” sharp teeth into it. O say I was pleasantly surprised; would be an understatement. It wasn’t too bad. In fact, I never thought the best pizza I would ever have in Kenya would be from Thika town.

Don’t get it the wrong way! Fire –House Pizza is the only pizza house I know in Thika (I stand corrected).
The fact that it was evening; and with  a huge number of my pals and family over at my place visiting; I didn’t expect a fresh pizza that packed a tasty punch- at only ksh 1,000 for the KING SIZE- and I mean KING SIZE!


Fire House pizzas are cost friendly and ranges from Ksh 800 to Ksh 1000 for the King Size. And knowing that we are Kenyans; my friends Sam, Dave and Katie at Fire House have special offers during the week just for you, and also free delivery within Thika town.

Being the Kenyan I am; I received this extra pizza goodness with a huge smile. Will I be making another pizza order? Probably. Will I order delivery? I am planning to. Highly recommended- NO PUN INTENDED!

BY EMBUKANE VINCENT LIBOSSO

-Check firehouse pizza- https://www.facebook.com/FirehousePizzaKenya/info>>> Firehouse Pizza is a delivery only Pizza joint in Thika, Kenya. Right now serving Hawaiian and Supreme style pizzas. We deliver for free in Thika-Town, 7 days a week from 4pm to 10pm. To place an order, SMS 0716901294



                                

No comments: