Friday, June 6, 2014

“SAY YES” REUNITES DESTINY’S CHILD TRIO

#REUNION

This is sort of big! A kind of a reunion is looming for Destiny’s Child after a song was leaked where Michele has recruited both Beyonce and Kelly Rowland. The trio was also spotted out shooting the video for the song that is set to drop soon.

"We heard all this commotion going on while we were filming," Williams said, "We filmed at somebody's house and they probably got excited and called their cousins and friends and, next thing you know, the whole town was on one street.”

Adding that it was a love/hate situation: “I woke up to the news of the song being leaked and I just hate when that happens because it was an unmastered version. At the same time, I was overwhelmed by the support.”
“I know things happen for a reason. I don't want anyone to think I'm pissed. I'm not,” Williams added.

Produced by British based Nigerian Harmony Samuels (Ariana Grande, Maroon 5), "Say Yes" is an EDM-inspired reimagining of a Nigerian gospel song, "When Jesus Says Yes," and will appear on Williams' upcoming solo effort, Journey To Freedom, which should see release in September.
Check out the leaked video.


By Embukane Vincent Libosso.




No comments: