Wednesday, June 18, 2014

MY FIRST “NAIROBI JAVA HOUSE “EXPERIENCE

#OUT & ABOUT


A fortnight ago on a Friday evening, I got invited by my dear brother for an evening chat and catch-up time. In Capital Centre Mall along the busy Mombasa Road, you’ll find Nairobi Java House. It was quite easy for us to drive from South-B, where my bro lives and use the back gate and we got a great parking spot.
As you enter the well-designed Java House, the mouthwatering scent hits your nose, and your eyes feast on the delicious cakes on display and yes, the great African artwork on the walls are never amiss for the eagle eye.

The place was abuzz and full of life with customers and the waitress was at our table as soon as we had sat. She brought the menu humbly and being new, I let my big brother make the choice and he went for one that did not disappoint.
We went with the life-changing mocha double for two and I have to admit that was the most exciting thing that had gone through my food pipe in a long time.
That was the ultimate remedy for a communication student like me after a hot, sticky and exhausting long day. It was warm and thick and it just went ahead to spark a great revolution down my throat into my tummy.

Mmhh… and sticking to sweet stuff; why don’t you try Java’s Milkshakes the next time you plan to visit. The recipe is their very own in-house and homemade specially for you-all natural ice cream.
And plus, what do you have to lose when Java is offering their celebrated milkshake in a  range of flavors including vanilla, banana, strawberry, chocolate, espresso, mocha, vanilla, pineapple and mango. Yummy!
#teamjava

By Embukane Vincent Libosso.





No comments: