Friday, June 6, 2014

KENYAN HIP HOP HAS A NEW SHERIFF: RAMZEY AND HIS NEW VIDEO “MOVIE” IS OUT!

#HIP HOP
 As a blogger; I am usually enchanted to get a call from readers saying check this new guy or thing out. So a couple of weeks back I get a call from a pal and she says; “my boy Ramzey Siele is on Ghetto Radio with Wakuu Music familia and Dj Whizzy.  Listen to him and tell me what you think.”
ATL KENYAN-RAPPER RAMZEY

WAKUU MUSIC FAMILIA

So I tune in and the show was one of the best hip hop free styled and flowing show I have ever listened to. These young guys Wakuu and Ramzey basically killed that show. Then I went to their Facebook links and saw the great job these guys have been doing and I must say Kenyan hip hop has new sheriffs.

Ramzey released his debut video yesterday at Club Changes; Westlands. Hosted by Spincycle CEO dj Kaytrixx; the event saw   appearances  made by Kagwe Mungai, Abbas Kubaff, Biko Adema,Savage Warriors, Madtraxx, Mdundo, E-curve, Lon Jon, Phoenix Recordz, Reps. from KTN, Safehouse Records, and many more.  With much talk about this guy Ramzey from the moment they said that he was working alongside Midas Touch and Kagwe Mungai;  the end product would be a must watch; being their first official Kenyan visual release!

Well we bring you the exclusive video and also some behind the scenes- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ut0DbO87tCs .

By Hip Hop lover Embukane Vincent Libosso




















No comments: