Tuesday, June 12, 2012



“MARY JANE”- (THE REMIX REFIX)
ORIGINALLY-“WEED” BY JACKIE HILL. (P4CM-PASSION FOR CHRIST MOVEMENT)

Hey guys. My name is Mary Jane
Also known as Pot, Ganja, Cannabis Sativa or Heap
A lot of names for a charming girl like me
I am pretty popular
A lot of you in this room have tried to make sense out of me
But have simply pimped you into choosing my three leaves
Over the trinity

I am a best friend to many
I am sort of an activist
Think about it. Legalizing marijuana means
We save a lot of cancer patients
I abolish the pain of H.I.V AIDS
Made every sin desirable, more than
The dangling apple in the tree before the sight of Eve
I am better at feeding you sin
Making you more glutton

Hey, hey, it has also been said that
I can help those with sarcoma
Everybody has a right to see, right?
WRONG! Take one puff of me
And watch your eyes become x-ray visionalised
More than Clark Kent on Small Ville
Help you lust, fornicate, rape, sodomise
Men with your blinks
Lust is simply a side-effect that comes along with me
Sorry but you don’t get the full package boss
I am a murdered in the sky
Huff! Huff!

But nobody ever dies from weed
The leading cause of death by a smoked drug is tobacco
But not me
Your idolatry of me is killing you slowly and softly
When you’re thirsty for peace and comfort
You breathe my satanic love
When you’re lonely, I sing you death lullabies
While you feast on my pipes with your friends

Whoa! Whoa! Hold on just right there!
First of all, it’s not that serious
Second of all, if legalized I can sure save
The government billions of dollars

First of all, it’s eternally serous
Second of all, God is eternal. Infinite.
Meaning, he had no beginning, neither has he an end
There was no number to be ascribed to Him
God is holy, man is not. Full stop!
You can not afford to love me
Love me
And judgment awaits you
I was not made for you to replace me with the creator

I’m not God… but didn’t God create marijuana?
All weed heads are doing is simply
Making use of his high and art work
Didn’t God say He has put man in charge of all creation?
To take dominion

So should we apply that concept on everything that God Created?
Child molesters should roam freely since
They’re putting into use what God created
Forcing children to have sexual intercourse with them
Until sin reigns the earth
I will continue to justify my lies
That you may forget the full purpose of my conception

The truth is
I can not heal you
I can not give you peace and joy
I am only temporary
Making you feel good
For 15-30 minutes
Then I leave you with the same emotions you had
Before I came
Because I know you will come crawling
And begging right back to me

How desperate can you be?
I hit you, spit on you
Quit you every time you smoke me
Don’t you see, we are not made for each other
This is reality
I am more than the charming Mary Jane
Lovers of me may not die from lung disease
But will suffocate due to deception
This has been a Public Service Announcement from Mary Jane
And I hope I have officially
         Blown your high!



No comments: