I wonder the array of confusion you brought to my
life
I wonder the throbs of my heart that you caused
with your smile
I let you in, with a conviction that I'd finally met
my angel
A sweet angel, who invaded the loneliness of my
sheets
Tearing away the cold, you did let the sun shine in
the night I met you
'Twas only this night I fell in love and got lost as fast as I saw you blinkin'.
Youmade me loose myself into your arms

O stranger
Dear stanger
O stranger, my dear
O dear stranger
Eddy Ongili

How wonderous were you to me that night you
echoed the motions of my body
When you did
infact bless me with a short but everlasting
remembrance of the joy you gave me
But as we
rose and fell in my bed, as we made love, I got
confused at your rubbing
I felt Aphrodite had misled me yet Cupid insisted I was at the right place I had to escape the loving grip of your lips
I had to move away from you


I never got to know your name

I never got to listen to your heartbeat
All I heard were groans and moans
But I did hear you say, you'd like to be with me - I
heard you say you love me


stranger

Why did I chase you away in the middle of the
night
Why, when I thought I had finally met my love
In some way, I thought you were just a ghost
haunting me, because of my loneliness But I felt
you, you were so real
I felt the touch of your kisses and hands
I felt you drinking the love in my cup, I felt you
enjoying the pureness of my cup


I hope you found somewhere to lie that night I

banged the door on you I hope you remember me
You brought something I feel I really need now
I need you stranger, atleast your name first
Where are you stranger?


PenAftermath(COPYRIGHTED)