Saturday, December 1, 2012

FamilyCord’s new infographic, "There Grows my baby”

hey i got thie great email from of our readers thought i should share it- Hi,

My name is Aldo Baker, I wanted to share a piece of content with you that I thought might interest your readers. FamilyCord’s new infographic, "There Grows my baby” is a monthly milestone guide starting from newborn to 24 months old.

You can review the graphic at http://www.familycord.com/familycord-baby-milestones-guide.html

If you like the graphic, please feel free to add it to your blog or help us share it through social media.

To display the graphic on your blog or website you can easily copy and paste the code directly from the infographic webpage.

Feel free to email me if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Aldo Baker

At FamilyCord, we know that every child is unique — they grow, learn, and develop at their own pace. The baby milestones below are based off of generally accepted development milestones and offer a loose guide that you can compare with your child's development.
Feel free to leave a comment, share with friends and enjoy this graphic on Baby Growth Milestones!





 










No comments: