Monday, August 5, 2013

#NAI NI WHO: NAIROBI’Z BLOGAZINE CELEBRATED & HONORED!



August is here-the second half of the year and what a great time to take stock! If you have been keeping up with #NAI NI WHO on our blog; then you know by now that I have been a part of the volunteering team for zone 8-Ngara; Parklands and Highridge.
Well; Saturday 3rd august; volunteers

; partners and friends of NAI NI WHO were treated to a great dinner at the Sarova Stanley hotel in appreciation of their valuable contribution to our community since the beginning of the festival.


We got an honorary plague award- and I say we; because you too have been part of this blog. I am never a blogger if I have no readers to influence or read what I am writing.
And just taking time to look back; I thank God because volunteering has opened up many doors; opportunities and built me. I have given myself passionately and selflessly without getting tired. I have heard my highs and low downs but I have learnt to pick myself up through God’s strength and running on.


June saw us volunteer for two weeks in Thika with missionaries from the Praise Team Church-U.S.A. we did outreach ministry; fed the poor and hungry; prayed for healings and had a n awesome time just giving ourselves in service;


Then towards the end of June and into July; another surprise opportunity came up with 
www.KENYABUZZ.COM ; ho called me up to be their Daystar University Brand Ambassador. They saw our blog and like it and they have been publishing some of our content too;


then July-august; Nairobi’z Blogazine meets with #NAI NI WHO and what comes out is a mash-up of two separate organizations that are united in their visions and aspirations for Nairobi;


As a blog; it is definite to say that we are growing and moving forward. And before I forgot; July saw us join Facebook with a bang and welcome a fashionista to the family;


Thank you for being part of Nairobi’z Blogazine-ASANTE SANA!








No comments: